Tuesday, September 23

of arts and crafts


this is the first print I've ever made myself, I love the darkroom. I just get it. I've done some amazing photo shoots the past few days I can't wait to develop. everyone here is such a great model, willing to do anything for art! I love this place, it makes me feel exceptional. I've made some of the best friends I've ever had, and have been creating art I never thought I could do. I got a job interview with a cafe I applied at, and I'm feeling really good about it. I've been going to lots of concerts, playing lots of music and discovering and bonding over tons of new artists. this place is the best thing that's ever happened to me, I've never felt so content.



we sailed away on a winter's day
with fate as malleable as clay

4 comments:

Leemans said...

Dude, that is SO awesome. What else can I say?

Sticky said...

shiiiiit

Leemans said...

You didn't put enough i's Stuart.

Emma said...

I am glad you are so happy! Im tres jealous!!!