Sunday, May 11

also, I can kill you with my brain

I'm sick. really sick. haven't been sick like this since eighth grade. my fever peaked, hopefully, at about 103. been back and forth between shivering and sweating all day. started to show signs of delusion at one point, something was happening with my hands, I can't describe it, but I tried to cool off enough so that my brain would stop cooking itself. let's hope it stays that way. been watching Firefly. I have to cut myself off because I want to finish it with Laura, and I know if I watch even one more episode I won't be able to resist. she better get back soon, it's soooooooo good. I haven't gotten into a show like this in a long time. I think that a combination of that and Kaki King's ...Until We Felt Red is what's keeping me sane right now.



you give me fever
fever all through the night

3 comments:

Leemans said...

Dude thats horrible, hopefully you'll be much better by Tuesday, cause we've refined the public proposal so much. Like SO much... I really do hope you get better for it!

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Awww Stubie... I had no idea you were so sick! You will get better very soon. That's not a wish or hope, that's an order young lady!

Anna said...

Oh no! Poor Jackie of the fever-visions. Do you "think you have a problem with your brain being missing?"--(Zoe)

Firefly is the best.