Sunday, June 22

stuck in paradise

we all thought we would be flying home tonight, and getting back in the bay tomorrow around five in the morning. we were twenty four hours off, so now we're stuck here for an extra day. it's not the worst place to be stranded at all, but I was ready to go home and was looking forward to it. this trip has been nice, but I'm definitely ready and prepared for it to close. so to pass the time, I've been going through some of the photos I've taken with my new Nikon D200. here are a few shots to show you what we've been up to.










there's nothing wrong with what she says, it's the way she says it
there's nothing wrong with the way she moves, away from everyone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The shot of Natalie is to exciting. You should charge people to gaze at its amazingness. Seriously.