Wednesday, December 5

five quotes

I want to draw you a floorplan of my head and heart. I want to give directions, helpful hints, what you'll be looking for.

it's a silly time to learn to swim when you start to drown. it's a silly time to learn to swim on the way down.

look me in the eye and tell me you don't find me attractive. look me in the heart and tell me you won't go. look me in the eye and promise no love's like our love. look me in the heart and unbreak broken, it won't happen.

I won't be left dancing along to songs from the past.

I'm not unfaithful but I'll stray. when I get a little scared, I run.
-Tegan Quin and Sara Quin


photo by Autumn de Wilde

I'm seeing them at Zellerbach Hall on the UC Berkeley campus tomorrow night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wooooot sweet blog. I'm gonna comment forever. But I don't really like those quotes... keep posting. We can be blog buddies.

Jacklyn said...

well you don't like Tegan and Sara, so that would make sense. though I have no idea why...