Monday, December 31

fourth grade hipster

you know what really grinds my gears? when I was a little kid, after I got out of the dress phase, all I wore was big t shits and leggings. most of my clothes were either hand-me-downs or from second hand stores, but I didn't care, I was eight. the thing was, the other eight year old girls cared, and therefore, from third grade on I didn't have any real friends. I'm not just being paranoid, they told me straight up I didn't dress cool enough for them. one girl even told me she didn't want to hang out with in front of her friends because they didn't like my clothes. it was a long couple of years before I started eating lunch with Celia and Natalie.
now however, if an eight-year-old went through a legging phase, she would be considered cool. what the fuck? I had to go through years of loneliness just because what I liked to wear wasn't a trend at the time? well fuck that. I was wearing leggings before any of you, and I listen to bands that don't even exist yet.




let's all get up and dance to a song that was a hit before your mother born

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi-ya every one, fine forum I find It exceedingly useful & it's helped me a great deal
I hope to be able to give something back & aid other users like this site has helped me

_________________
[url=http://iphoneusers.com]unlock iphone 4.2.1[/url]